Here you will find forms, documents and information relating to Pesticide Use Enforcement
- Restricted Materials Permit Process
- Restricted Materials List (English) Requisitos Para Materiales Restringidos en California (Spanish)
- Owner Authorization Letter
- Ranch Map - Sensitive Pesticide Application Locations
- General Permit Conditions for All Permits
- Non-agricultural Permit Conditions
- Use of Phenoxy Herbicides in Monterey County
- Groundwater Protection Area Permit Conditions
2014-15 Monterey County Field Soil Fumigation Conditions
- 2015 Monterey County MITC-Generating Fumigant Drip Conditions (New!)
- 2015 Approved Fumigant Tarps for Chloropicrin (English & Spanish)
- 2014-15 Monterey County MITC Generating Fumigant Rod Bar Conditions (revised Nov)
- 2014-15 Monterey County MITC Shank Conditions (revised Nov)
- 2014 Monterey County Methyl Bromide Conditions (English & Spanish)
- 2014 Monterey County Chloropicrin (including 1,3-D/Chloropicrin mixes)
- 2014 Monterey County 1,3-Dichloropropene conditions
- 2014 Notification of Field Fumigations (Bilingual)
- DPR Fumigation Management Plan & Post Application Summary Templates that comply with labeling and state regulatory requirements (opens in new browser window)
Forms for handler and fieldworker employees can be found on this page.
Private Applicator Certificate
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with A-H expire on 12/31/2015.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with I-Q expire on 12/31/2016.
- Certificates for Certified Private Applicators whose last name begins with R-Z expire on 12/31/2014.
- Dec. 2014 Continuing Education Flier